Our company exists from:
- A light, isolated indoor arena of 21 x 45 m. with equifond floor;
- Special mirrors throughout the whole back wall (Naberink);
- An outdoor arena of 22 x 60 m;
- A walker with a diameter of 20m., with an artificial grass floor;
- A stable building with 19 wide, light stables and a large washing-accommodation;
- Two separate quarantine-stables;
- A course stable for young horses;
- 2 hectare of meadows, in which the horses can graze separated;
- And of course there is a heated coffee corner with a view into the indoor arena
We have stables available and we would love to help you training your horse.
The horses stand on a good straw bed of wheat straw. The stables are getting mucked daily and getting clean straw.
The horses get corn three times a day: Subli sport chunks. In the summer period the horses get meadow pace and two times a day roughage, in the winter period they are given three times a day roughage. The quantity depends on what the individual horse is needed. In the period that the horses get no meadow pace they get around in the walker.